New Age Oilfield understands that producers need reliable, safe and efficient service providers to ensure their pumpjacks are running efficiently, installed quickly and maintained properly to reduce or eliminate costly downtime. We have you covered with our competitive rates, large fleet of purpose-built equipment, and skilled installation, decommissioning and maintenance crews.
Installation & Decommissioning
- 30 and 45-ton picker trucks with 42’ float deck trailers.
- Pile driver with 6700LB hammer 13” OD pile capacity.
- Piling material.
- 10-ton spreader bar for moving buildings and misc. materials on site.
- Concrete bases.
- Custom built one of a kind no spill, quick change Gear box oil change trailer.
- 4 and 8-ton knuckle boom service trucks.
- Tooling to service all makes, models and years of pumping units.
- Man baskets and work platforms.
- Parts for all makes, models and years of pumping units.
- Pumpjack PM inspections.
- Stroke changes, head removal etc.
- General wellsite maintenance.
We have access to parts for all makes, models and years as well as:
- Belts, Sheaves, Hubs
- Bridals & carrier bars
- Rod rotators & rod clamps
- Load cells
- Packing and BOP’s
- Field run (Used) pumpjacks